APPLE NAIL SALON POLICY
1. Gel Polish manicure is guaranteed for 3 days after your appointment if you have chips or lifting. Please call us to let your nai. -tech know and schedule a free repair.
2. Any repairs after 3 days for breakages, tears, and corner breaks will be charged.
3. Traditional polish services are not guarantee.
4. We will not be responsible for any breaking or infected nails
5. If you damaged the nails, a charge will apply for repairs like: (Broken, chipped or lifted.)
6. No Cash refunds will be giving after when the services rendered or you left the salon. We do not back stamps on the reward card.
7. As soon as you have walked out the salon door, that means you have accepted and are happy with the services provided to your nails.
8. If you not happy with your nails, please make us aware of it before you pay. We will adjust them to your satisfaction or remove your nails or any enhancements and coating that have been applied.
9. We will redo any service at no cost to you when you tell us immediately after we have performed the services that you are unhappy with the quality of the work.
10. Gift certificates are not refundable or exchangeable at anytime. Gift certificates are to be treated as cash, and therefore not redeemable if lost or stolen.
11. Expired gift certificate will not be able to redeemable.
12. Last appointment is at 6:30pm and last client walk in at 6:45pm but it depend on what services that you are getting done.
13. Your satisfaction is L :aranteed. If you are eve. aissatisfied with any services in the salon, we will gladly make the corrections necessary to exceed your expectation within 3 days of your original service. No refund is given after it has been rendered.
14. Diabetes clients, please inform our technicians so Ne can provide our service with proper care with NO CUTTING.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICES TO:
15. Anyone with open or infected wounds in the treatment area.
16. Anyone in ill health that we suspected may be contagious, or we fear could be further harmed by our services.
17. Any client that is getting or have your nails, pedicures or any other services done before and NOT HAPPY with our services or technicians.
18. If you are not show up on your appointment or running late. Your technician will call you and give you 5-10 minutes wait then your technician will move on to their next clients.
19. If you are still not happy after we provided the services or fixed your nails or toes and request the refund, then you have to go through our customer complaint procedure by sending an email to Ktranlhai@yahoo.com or contact Kevin Tran at 704-724-0892.
Please stating reason of you unsatisfied of your services or nails, toes. Please, take pictures of the evidence of the nails, toes or any services that were done or fixed by us. Thank you.